Jersey Village TX's Top Choice for Air Cleaners
ACT Air Conditioning Texas is your #1 choice for efficient and affordable indoor air quality and comfort solutions in the Jersey Village TX area. Our expertly trained technicians are fully licensed and insured, and have the expertise and skills necessary to handle a wide range of commercial and residential projects.
- Better Business Bureau (member since 2002 with "A+" rating)
- Centerpoint Energy AC Tune-Up Program
- NEST Certified Professional
- Customer Care Member
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
Indoor Air Quality Solutions in Jersey Village TX
Poor indoor air quality can lead to long-term health problems. With high quality air cleaners and UV lights, you can improve your indoor air quality and sense of well-being. Bad indoor air quality can have many adverse effects, including long-term health problems. Proper maintenance of indoor air is more than a quality issue; it includes the safety of your family and home investment.
Air Cleaners and UV Lights
Our technicians can evaluate your indoor air quality needs and install an air cleaner and UV light to vastly improve the indoor air quality in your home or business. Proper indoor air quality can eliminate a number of ailments like headache, sinus congestion, coughing and sneezing, and more. Whether your home or business is in Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Katy and surrounding cities, we will install air cleaners and UV lights at your convenience.
Whole House Air Cleaners
- Up to 85% more efficient than a standard 1" filter
- Less frequent filter replacement needed up to a year
- Simple maintenance
- Superior Performance: Up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard 1" filter
- Highly Effective: Captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke, in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander
- Replace Less Often: Lasts up to 4 times longer than a standard 1" furnace filter. Replace every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
- Widely compatible: Works with all gas and electronic forced air furnaces and air conditioning systems
- Easy to Upgrade: Can be easily converted to a higher performance electronic air cleaner
UV Treatment Systems
- Zaps surface mold that can grow on cooling coils
- Kill airborne bacteria that can recirculate through your home
- Helps create a more energy efficient home
- Highly Effective: Eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in your system
- High Rate of Success: Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
- Highly Efficient: Helps maintain system efficiency and airflow, which saves money by not having to have your system coil cleaned as often
- Long Lamp Life: SmartLamp technology optimizes efficiency of lamp run time, and LED lets you know when lamp replacement is needed
- Safe: Sealed unit design and multiple interlocks prevent accidental contact with UV rays
Duct Sealing Replacement in Jersey Village TX
Are you suffering from high utility bills and a dusty house? The problem could be your ducts. Most heating and cooling systems leak more than 30% or more of their heated or cooled air from the ducts. This air is then lost, resulting in wasted energy. By sealing the joints in the ductwork, a larger percentage of the cooling and heating is then delivered to the home's interior, making the delivery system much more efficient.
Our duct sealing process:
- Inspect entire duct system
- Evaluate system supply and return air
- Repair damaged and disconnected ducts and straighten out flexible ducts that are tangled or crushed (or replace)
- Seal all duct leaks and connections with mastic
- Seal all registers and grilles tightly to the ducts
- Check for air leaks after repairs are completed
Save money with our exclusive online discounts!
Call us today to receive a free estimate!