Indoor Air Quality
Good indoor air quality contributes to a healthy and productive environment and creates a sense of comfort and well-being. Bad indoor air quality can have many adverse effects, including long-term health problems. Proper maintenance of indoor air is more than a quality issue; it includes the safety of your family and home investment.
We provide high quality whole house air cleaners and UV lights.
Improving your indoor air quality can help eliminate a number of ailments, including:
- shortness of breath
- sinus congestion
- coughing and sneezing
- eye, nose, throat and/or skin irritation
- and dizziness and nausea.
Our technicians can evaluate your indoor air quality needs and install an air cleaner and UV light to vastly improve the indoor air quality in your home or business. Whether your home or business is in Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Katy and surrounding cities, we will install air cleaners and UV lights at your convenience.
UV Treatment Systems
- Zaps surface mold that can grow on cooling coils
- Kill airborne bacteria that can recirculate through your home
- Helps create a more energy efficient home
- Highly Effective: Eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in your system
- High Rate of Success: Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
- Highly Efficient: Helps maintain system efficiency and airflow, which saves money by not having to have your system coil cleaned as often
- Long Lamp Life: SmartLamp technology optimizes efficiency of lamp run time, and LED lets you know when lamp replacement is needed
- Safe: Sealed unit design and multiple interlocks prevent accidental contact with UV rays
Whole House Media Air Cleaner
- Up to 85% more efficient than a standard 1" filter
- Less frequent filter replacement needed up to a year
- Simple maintenance
- Superior Performance: Up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard 1" filter
- Highly Effective: Captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke, in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander
- Replace Less Often: Lasts up to 4 times longer than a standard 1" furnace filter. Replace every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
- Widely compatible: Works with all gas and electronic forced air furnaces and air conditioning systems
- Easy to Upgrade: Can be easily converted to a higher performance electronic air cleaner
Electronic Air Cleaner
- Capture up to 99% of airborne particles
- An advanced, low maintenance solution
- Reliable and eco-friendly
- Renewable & Eco-Friendly: Uses a filter which does not need to be replaced every month
- Minimal Maintenance: Filter cell simply needs to be washed off every 6-12 months
- Highly Effective: Three-stage filtration system that places an electronic charge to collect up to 99% of airborne particles as they pass through the system
- Efficient: Helps save you money by keeping your heating and cooling equipment clean and extending its service life
- No Recurring Costs: No replacement filters ever need to be bought